Chances are very good that if you are reading this, you are likely in desperate need of push present ideas. You know you need to get something, and perhaps your significant other has told you it better be jewelry, but that does not make the decision-making process any easier. Jewelry is a pretty broad category. Not to mention, if she has specifically said she does not want jewelry, then you are probably even more confused. Below are the top seven most popular push presents. This does not mean you need to buy exactly what is on the list, but it will get your started.
- Pink and Blue Jewelry – Giving jewelry that is pink or blue is quickly becoming a popular trend. Pendant bracelets, rings and earrings in opal, pink sapphire, pink topaz, blue topaz, aquamarine, moonstone, sapphire and tourmaline are all great push present ideas.
- Personalized Jewelry – You can either have a small note to her engraved on the inside of a bangle or ring, or you can have the name of your baby and birthdate added to tags or a pendant. The selection of jewelry items that can be personalized is pretty much endless.
- Pandora Bracelet – These bracelets hit the jewelry scene years ago, and there is just no stopping them. Depending on your budget, you could have an entire bracelet made full of baby and mother-inspired charms or you can buy a bracelet and only add one or two charms. Not only is this much less expensive, it allows you to add charms on over the years.
- Pearl Earrings – Although simple pearl studs will do, pearls in a pod are trending. They look like peapods, but with pearls.
- Heirloom Lockets – These are items that never go out of style. Even if she is not the type to wear much jewelry, a locket is appreciated because she will be able to pass it down to your children or grandchildren when the time is right. Heirloom presents are always a great idea.
- Tennis Bracelet – Even the female who lives in yoga clothes and jeans will appreciate a diamond tennis bracelet, but these are really ideal for the women who love to get dressed up and flaunt their jewels.
- Build-A-Bear – If you are on a budget, or if your significant other really does not like jewelry, coming up with push present ideas can be tricky. You do not have to stress yourself out though, Build-A-Bear stuffed animals are ideal! You get to choose the animal, clothing and if it will make music or not, and you even get a birth certificate for it!