If you ask around for push present ideas, there is a very good chance that a vast majority of people will recommend jewelry, especially gold. It does not matter if you go with yellow or white gold, this precious metal is on the top of everyone’s list for many reasons. She does not have to be an investment savvy woman to appreciate the value of this material. Of course, gold is an investment that will hold its value, and that is always a bonus, but most women covet it simply for its beauty. Gold is timeless; it will never go out of style, and this is a piece of jewelry that will always remind her of one of the most wonderful days of her life.
- Mother’s Embrace – This popular pendant is quite abstract. From first glance it may look like a circle that’s not quite shaped right, but when you take a closer look, you realize that the graceful lines represent a mother cradling her baby adoringly. The birthstones of both mother and baby are used for the eyes. If you have a baby due to be born right at the turning of a month, this is not a gift that you want to order ahead of time, just in case they decide to be early or late.
- Pear Drop – Although there is no written rule, you will find that pear drop shaped pendants and earrings are extremely popular push present ideas. Gold is usually combined with rock crystal or precious stones.
- Family Circle Necklace – Nearly any new mother will cherish a family circle necklace. Names are engraved right on the outer circle of the pendant to line up to the appropriate birthstone on the smaller inner circle.
- Locket – A personalized locket pendant necklace is one of the best gifts you can give. She can add a picture or piece of hair inside of it to cherish forever.
- Eternity Bands – These rings come in a few different styles. Some have stones encircled by rings of gold on either side while others allow the gold to trace the edges of the stones like a border. They can be made in her birthstone only, the baby’s birthstone or a combination of the two.
- Tags – Although these are inspired by military dog tags, they are significantly more elegant. A name and date tag necklace is comprised of two tag pendants; one is stamped with a name while the other has the birthdate.
- Trinity Ring – Three gold bands intertwine together to make up this ring. Names can be engraved, and birthstones are typically added to one band.
- Pandora Bracelet – One of the greatest push present ideas is a gold Pandora bracelet. This is something that you can buy a new charm for every Mother’s Day, birthday or just because you feel like doing something nice. There are exquisite charms with strollers, footprints, baby shoes and more. The great thing about these bracelets is that you will never be stumped, trying to come up with future gift ideas