If you are struggling to come up with push present ideas because you are on a budget and you feel as though you have to spend a lot of money on one, you are certainly not alone! Many partners hear of celebrities buying the new mom in their lives extravagant gifts, but this does not mean that you have to. These are gifts that should be from the heart. Having a baby is expensive enough, so it is perfectly acceptable to buy an affordable gift, as long as it is meaningful. No, a gift card to the toy store is definitely not okay!
- Custom Fingerprint Heart Ring – It is absolutely amazing the things that you can find on Etsy.com, crafted by some pretty talented people. You can have the baby’s fingerprint molded right into a copper fingerprint ring. What an unusual and brilliant gift this is; it is certainly something she will want to show off to everyone.
- Kindle – Fair enough, this is definitely not something that you would find on a traditional list of push present ideas, but for the right person, the new Kindle could be the greatest gift idea ever. It certainly might make those long hours of staying up all night rocking and feeding a little easier.
- Necklace – You really can’t imagine how huge the selection of new mother pendants and necklaces really is until you start shopping for one. You will probably be blown away at how many beautiful ones are well under $100. You could have something engraved or personalized with birthstones, or you can find something that is made to be ideal for all new mothers.
- Engraved Barrette – An engraved barrette is something that you can give to your partner that she can use on her daughter while she is young. Then, she can also put it away some place safe and give it to her when she is grown up and getting ready to walk down the aisle on her wedding day, or when she is having her own daughter.
- Earrings – Not all women wear necklaces or rings every day but the vast majority will get some use out of a pair of earrings. Go with something prefabricated that you can pick up in any jewelry store, or opt to add birthstones or engraving. A teardrop shape is a popular choice with new mothers.
- Holiday Ornament – If your bundle of joy is arriving around the holidays, you could have a stunning ornament engraved. It is sure to become her favorite thing to hang from the tree year-after-year. Similar to the engraved barrette, this is a gift that could easily be used an heirloom.
- Personalized Snow Globe – If you are looking for push present ideas for someone who really would never wear jewelry, then perhaps something she could put out on display would be nice. You could purchase a personalized snow globe, or something similar, such as a jewelry box or silver tray. Every time she looks at it she will be reminded of how thoughtful you are, and how special the day was that she received this gift.